Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nov. 16th 2010. Hiatus Mix

Hello again, Cyber Syren here to give you another update except this time its about, Me! You see im going to be very busy lately so i figured i would give my followers a nice mixture of my new favorites until my return. Please comment while im gone im hoping for some good responses from this post. Follow me on twitter for more info on my status. www.twitter.com/AverseWithin. I hope you like the mix. Lets start off feelin' sexy, a little heavy, and end slow and steady. 16 tracks for Nov. 16th. :D

Deadmau5- Afterhours (Electro House remix)
Dada Life- Lets Get Bleeped Tonight
Casxio- Seventeen (Skrillex remix)
My Name Is Skrillex
Hey Sexy Lady- Skrillex remix
Spider- Original Mix
Foes (16bit fuck hoes remix)
Chase & Status- Let you go (Nero Remix)
Cassius- Sound of Violence (The Trickaz remix)
Lazy Rich & Porter Robinson feat. Sue Cho - Hello (Original Mix)
Mysto & Pizzi Vs Deadmau5 – Ghosts R Watching
MSTRKRFT ft. Nore vs. Deadmau5 vs. Far East Movement - Bounce Moar Like A G6     (^ Found this 3 hrs ago. Rly nice Club Song ^)
Dave Spoon Feat Lisa Mafia - Bad Girl (At Night)
NERD & Daft Punk - Hypnotize You (Nero Remix)
MSTRKRFT feat. NORE - Bounce (A-Trak Remix)
Kaskade feat. Haley - Dynasty (Dada Life Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment