Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let Us Begin Shall We?

Averse, It can mean many things. For instance one of its meanings is to be reluctant, shy, opposing, or unwilling. Another definition can be "Something from within". My Blog Averse Within is another way of helping myself be more open to others and not so reluctant or shy to test new things. The main subject of this blog will be music. Sharing and exchanging of our music to the public. Ones that we have found, ones we've created, etc. To start off im going to say most the music i find that i post will most likely be some variation of Drum & Bass, Electro, House, or Dubstep. I will kindly ask that if you like something from here and decide to download it, that you return the favor and in comments post some of your favorite Singles, Artists, Albums, Etc. So let us begin, shall we?

** I will let everyone know now that all the Links i post are secure and wont bring harm to your computer. I understand the hesitation to trust me but clicking the link will be your choice. Hope you Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment